PDA

View Full Version : Groids Fighting and the Libturd Teacher Screaming STOP...STOP...STOP.....LOL

Boy
11-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Fucking libturd teacher should know better than to get between these savages :lol

I take it the school taught her that in hopes it would stop the niggers from being niggers. NOT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7RHRQdQQE

Gul Dukat
11-18-2017, 07:29 PM
All I see is a pig squeeling.

k9woman
11-18-2017, 08:22 PM
A screeching SJW snowflake. Typical reaction from liberals today when you mention Trump's name.

Rape Ape
11-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Absolutely pathetic. But at least the cuck was trying to stop the chimpout. I had the "joy" of attending a "diverse" middle "school" in the 1980s that was 90% wetbacks and nignogs in the part of town known as the "combat zone". None of them had an IQ greater than 50, and the teachers were so scared of offending the precious, protected, brown "people" that they would just sit there with scared, "deer in the headlights" eyes while violent fights broke out every damn day. In a way I'm glad I experienced this bullcrap, since it firmly taught me the nature of subhuman nigger shitbeasts. I'm also infinitely glad I moved out to live with my dad and attended high school in a predominantly white conservative neighborhood where I actually received a decent education.

There is no helping these "minority" dominated "schools". Really, they are just day care centers for feral apes, and any "student" attending them is doomed.