PDA

View Full Version : Nigger baller father has no thanks for Trump

justin igger
11-18-2017, 05:58 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/18/lavar-ball-not-credit-trump-sons-release-china-arrest/

This POS nigger thinks stealing is ok....just like the rest of them.

The senior Ball spoke to ESPN’s Arash Markazi on Trump’s intercession, and instead of thanking the president, Ball attacked him.

“Who?” Ball said when Markazi raised the topic. “What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out,” he added.

Ball also insisted that the crime his son was accused of was no big deal.

Rape Ape
11-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Yep. Trump should have just let the niggers rot in a Chinese shithole jail. I'll bet Trump wanted to, but the Chinese insisted that we get our filthy nigger apes out of China. I wouldn't blame them. :lol

Bernie Goetz
11-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Yep. Trump should have just let the niggers rot in a Chinese shithole jail. I'll bet Trump wanted to, but the Chinese insisted that we get our filthy nigger apes out of China. I wouldn't blame them. :lol
You got that right .

Bottle_of_Hate
11-19-2017, 03:09 AM
This was nothing more than a political move. A stupid one likely advised by one of his left leaning idiot half black AA hires. Now every sow will demand the same for their niggers in foreign prisons or it be raysysi.

Sandy
11-20-2017, 01:00 AM

Part of the trade deal with China was if they'll import more form us, we had to take back the pollution.