PDA

View Full Version : Nigger News From Around The World

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

1. Two White IndyCar Drivers Robbed at Gunpoint in a Taco Bell Drive-thru by Two Black Teenagers in Indianapolis
  2. In Span of Five Days, Two Vigils for Slain Blacks Shot Up by Other Blacks in Nearly 70% Black Memphis
  3. Colin Kaepernick's Jersey he Wore to Spit in Face of the National Anthem to be Honored at the National Museum of African American History and Culture
  4. Clint Eastwood Laments "Political Correctness" Destroying Cinema in 2017: In 1974, Black Muggers in "Death Wish" Were Changed to White so Movie wouldn't be labeled "Racist"
  5. NOLA Mayor Blames Confederate Monuments for People Leaving City, Though Black Population Rose 39.6% between 1960 and 2000
  6. Trump Planning to Trim ‘Get Whitey’ Bureaucracies
  7. Modern Critics Have Justified the Message of a 1973 Novel on Mass Immigration
  8. Understanding Black College Protests
  9. Whiting Out White People
  10. Black Lives Matter Wins Sydney Peace Prize
  11. This makes me sad.
  12. So it turns out they wazn't Kangz after all
  13. My newest nigger tale (aka "all the yelling outside this morning") really gave some powerful insight to nigger logic.
  14. How niggers get iphones
  15. The positive effects of Multiculturalism in American Colleges.
  16. Florida Thug Attacks Restaurant Chef At Work, Gets Served A Brutal Side Dish
  17. Is it bad I feel guilty about being racist?
  18. Tyrone takes a cruise
  19. Myrtle Beach Newspaper Celebrates "No Shootings Linked to [Black] bikefest on Memorial Day Weekend" (After NAACP Warned Businesses Not to Close)
  20. Tiger woods drinking and driving again
  21. Your daily dose of cultural enrichment.
  22. Protesters demand no homework while they protest and want the College to serve them gumbo.
  23. Pharaoh of the First Homie Dinasty
  24. Thug Gets Brutal Dose Of Texas Justice After Beating Elderly Man With Stolen Shotgun
  25. How about a tale of encounter with a nigglet?
  26. BREAKING: This State Just Took MASSIVE Action To Shut Down ANTIFA And BLM Thugs For Good
  27. Evergreen State College follow-up: Students demand humiliating videos be taken down
  28. Nelson Mandela Has Left A Legacy Of Utter Failure In South Africa
  29. This is what you get when you let niggers do a job.
  30. Black Political Leader in 80% Black Selma, Alabama Calls Upon Black Churches to "Adopt-a-Gang Member" in Effort to Stop Black Crime
  31. Highlights from Chimpout at Evergreen State
  32. Three Teen Thugs Attack Man From Behind, Realized Their Mistake Way Too Late
  33. God could not be black!
  34. A noose was found in the Smithsonians African American History*Museum (unfortunately, it wasn't around some nigger's neck)
  35. Rapefugee apes die in the desert on their way to Libya
  36. Look at these rotten fucking niggers! This is why we hate them!
  37. Black Irish woman implores Irish men to stop trying to tick black women off their bucket list
  38. Family of Mentally Ill Milwaukee Black Man Fatally Shot by White Cop 14 Times When ‘He Attacked the Officer with His Own Baton’ Receive $2.3 Million Payout
  39. This one is about why I love my wife.....
  40. White people who are extremely anti-racist?
  41. Teen nigger accused of robbing, sexually assaulting couple in uptown Charlotte,NC
  42. Guys, guys, guys! I think we elected the wrong person. Hillary hates niggers for real.
  43. Armed serial rapist nigger on the loose in San Antonio--lock up yo' daughters, muhhfukka
  44. Don't get on the "Love Boat"
  45. ‘I am White and I Used to be a Terrible Racist’: Black Church in South Carolina Receives an Apology and a $2,000 Check From an Anonymous Donor
  46. Judge puts Heather Mack in a pickle, says she waived the 5th
  47. Alabama Thug Gets Instant Karma After Shooting A Victim Who Wasn’t Ready To Die
  48. Tyrone shows off his drug dealing proceeds live on facebook during sheriff's department raid
  49. Racist hiring at CIBC (Canadian Bank)
  50. America Is Not a “Proposition Nation”
  51. This is why Darwin believed people evolved from monkeys
  52. The meat pie and the toilet ...
  53. Chicago Shotclock. May Totals.
  54. Nigger garb -- how do they run from the police dressed like this?
  55. who is the youngest serial killer in America? would you be surprised if it's BLACK?
  56. (((Bill Maher)))- "I'm a house nigger"
  57. Boycott by Whites Threatens South African Restaurants
  58. It's trying to communicate.
  59. Black Privilege
  60. Race, Testosterone, and Prostate Cancer
  61. Under the bridge
  62. Up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa: report
  63. Educating my Wife
  64. The hardest job in America is being a nigger
  65. London Has Fallen: Muslim Population in England Increases 6900% from 1939 to 2017
  66. Nigger denied permit to get into booming marijuana industry. Washington Post there to tell us in fact-free fashion how this new industry must be racist.
  67. Tales from the Hood
  68. WATCH: Trailer Park Thug Flaunts Drug Money On Facebook Live, Gets Rude Awakening
  69. LA Mayor Encourages Illegal Aliens To Riot And Attack ICE Agents
  70. WATCH: After New York Thug Attacks 91-Year-Old Man, Karma Pays An Unexpected Visit
  71. What happened to the fence???
  72. Lights out
  73. North Carolina election worker indicted after trying to restore 250 felons as voters. LOL at that mugshot.
  74. In 22% Black Louisville, "Prayer" is the only Conceivable Solution to Out of Control Black Gun Crime
  75. Nigger discovers fire.
  76. Leftist Thugs Attack Pro-American Trump Supporters and Police at Portland Rally
  77. “White Supremacist/Terrorist” Jeremy Christian: Fact vs. Leftist Fiction
  78. Pennsylvania Woman Screams As Thug Kicks In Door, Angry Husband Makes Him Pay
  79. Neighbor shoots, kills "man" who allegedly tried to drown twin babies
  80. Two videos of black teens ruining the Milwaukee street fair
  81. Black teens ruin breakfast at International House of Pancakes
  82. Nigger Smashes Woman's Windshield Unprovoked (Atlanta)
  83. Official Resigns After Blaming Flint Water Crisis On "Niggers Who Dont Pay Their Bills"
  84. JUST IN: At Least 14 Worthless Terrorists Arrested In THIS State- Here’s The Details [VID]
  85. “We Are Living in a New Dark Age”
  86. DHS Just Humiliated Judges Across The Nation With EPIC Move- Liberals TICKED
  87. It is the nigger version of TIMMY. Meet TYRONE
  88. Model citizen - said the leftist, makes mistakes ppl - said the leftist, she didn't do muffin - said the leftist
  89. Nigger goodified by neighbour after chimping-out and attempting to murder his niglets.
  90. Just a class in Ireland...
  91. Curriculum must not be just for 'white Irish' only, expert warns
  92. Video: London Bridge Terrorist was Allowed to Work at Westminster Station Despite Known Jihadist Views
  93. 'I just wanted to make it out alive,' woman testifies
  94. In Philly, every day could be National Gun Violence Awareness Day...or they could just get rid of the Niggers
  95. Indiana Homeowner Wakes Up To Thug Breaking In, Gives Him Brutal Surprise, Hoosier Style
  96. Mom throws elaborate Dubai-themed prom send-off worth*$25K
  97. Aunt gets 22 years for beating 4-year-old nephew to death with*belt
  98. Dark Skin No Shield From Deadly Skin Cancer
  99. ‘Lion Of London Bridge’ Took on London Terror Attackers with Bare Fists Shouting “F*ck You, I’m Millwall”
  100. Queen Mother was Racist Against Black People and I had to Censor Stories About Her to Protect Her from Ridicule Says Leading Diarist
  101. Tom Cruise's black son has a white blonde girlfriend
  102. silly teens pulling their hijinks again...pesky li'l rascals
  103. (VIDEO) RAW FEAR AND EMOTION: Woman's FBLive Just After Being Pulled Over, I WAS JUST SO SCARED | Urban Intellectuals
  104. Sadly, another coalburner pays the toll
  105. BLM goes full nig nog on Tucker
  106. Her Name is Kera [and Kyndal] Teel: Pregnant White Woman Gunned Down by Three Black Males, Daughter Passes Away After Being Born
  107. One of the great mysteries of life
  108. Not even the word "organic" can mitigate the damage a nigger does to a product
  109. Jibes at Abbott are 'racist and sexist', says singer Lily Allen
  110. Race-Baiter Shaun King to Boycott NFL Over League’s ‘Anti-Blackness’
  111. How many nigs could a nig nog nig if a nig nog could nig nigs?
  112. ‘The Bard of the Walls’ Celebrates 20 Years
  113. Bill Cosboon apologized to accuser's mother for molestation, but still dindu nuffin
  114. Sears fucking sucks
  115. Why do blacks make so many kids?
  116. coincident
  117. In 42% Black Little Rock, Arkansas, an MLK 5K and a 'Stop the Violence" Yard-Sign Campaign in Effect to try and Stop Blacks from Killing other Blacks
  118. WATCH: Thugs Show Disabled Man How Much His Black Life “Matters,” Get What They*Deserve
  119. South Africa: black savages torture white homeowner with boiling water
  120. Genocide in South Africa: black racist who killed 5 white men describes murder as "work"
  121. A Message to My Friends of African Descent
  122. Black Soldiers Face US Military Justice More Often than Whites, Study Finds
  123. Nursery Worker Slashed with a Knife by Three Girls Shouting ‘Allah Will Get You’
  124. Reality Winner’s Parents Insist She’s A Patriot, But She Sided With IRAN!
  125. It’s Not That We Dislike Strong Black Women …
  126. Horrified Mother Of 2 Small Children Finds Armed Thug In Her Home, Gives Him Brutal Surprise
  127. South Africa: I was Charged Because I am White‚ says Zille
  128. If you ever need a good laugh, check out the Zimbabwe News Network website.
  129. BREAKING: “The Black Widow” Of ISIS DEAD In Massive Bomb BLAST- Here’s What We Know
  130. Anybody ever work in an all Black Workplace? I have, oh boy...
  131. Ever seen a shirtless Somalian?
  132. These aren't mutually exclusive: Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks, but was just a victim of random black violence in D.C.
  133. 50 inch toshiqua HD
  134. Alabama Man to Be Executed for Killing 3 While Robbing Fast Food Joint
  135. 602,000 Nigerians migrated to Europe in 2016, says UN ex-envoy
  136. Migrant Crime in Germany: The Lost Sons of North Africa
  137. A Tactical Retreat for Race Denial
  138. Man charged with battery in racially charged incident recorded at Starbucks
  139. Gorillas have higher IQs
  140. Marvels Black Panther is literally We Wuz Kangz the movie
  141. The Threefold Death of Hannah Cornelius
  142. Comments of the Week, June 10, 2017
  143. You know what they are really saying here? It took me exactly 2.1 seconds to see it.
  144. I made this
  145. BREAKING: At Least A DOZEN Democrat Operatives Charged With VOTER FRAUD In This State- SPREAD THIS
  146. Meet the latest BLM martyr: a mentally-ill man goodified after threatening people and charging into a convenience store with a knife
  147. Ethiopia, humanitarian groups say food aid for 7.8 million to run out, need gibs
  148. BLM obese protestor run over by angry whites in a car
  149. In Nearly 90% Black Jackson, Mississippi (Capitol of State), City's New Black Power Mayor Promises to "figure out how to get a movie theater"
  150. Testosterone and Aggressive Behavior
  151. Kicking the Dead
  152. Obama is the $10trillion nigger
  153. Lancaster city homeowner shoots intruder after early Sunday morning break-in, always double tap.
  154. Spot the white dude
  155. They're just like us you racist bastards
  156. "Juneteenf" Niggerfest 2017: Any predictions?
  157. WATCH: Transgender Antifa Thug With Man-Bun Gets Brutal Lesson After Punching Wrong Victim
  158. Nerd Nigger wants a 'serious black martial artist' to be in Street Fighter. Claims niggers aren't stupid. Proves himself wrong.
  159. Damn these motherfucking pieces of nigger garbage. I cannot possibly curse them hard enough.
  160. A nigger biker gang "The 12'oclock boys" clog up traffic in Atlanta
  161. We Wuz Kangz: The Video Game. Ubisoft just fucked up big.
  162. Black walks white girlfriend on a LEASH in grocery store
  163. UC Irvine’s Rare Distinction: It’s an Elite Research University That’s a Haven for Latinos
  164. Historically Black College Must Pay White Professor Nearly $5 Million for Racial Discrimination
  165. $1,000 challenge
  166. Coonsby trial about to end. Any predictions?
  167. WATCH: 8 Violent She-Thugs Wreck Pennsylvania Waffle House During Brawl, Get Instant Karma
  168. A clash of cultures.
  169. Anti-Sharia Demonstrators Hold Rallies in Cities Across the Country
  170. Obama’s CRACK Dealing THUG ARRESTED- Headed Back To PRISON
  171. Kenya says no to 42 tones of dog food aid from New Zealand dog food manufacturer.
  172. How a nigger handles job termination.
  173. Fictional Black Utopia of "Wakanda" vs. Reality of 70% Black Baltimore: Black Mayor of Baltimore Proposes 'Squeegee Program' to Stop Out of Control Black Violence
  174. "You're SICK!" Tucker Has INSANE Interview With BLM Supporter
  175. The Nigger on the Stairs
  176. This thread exemplifies why I post on CoonTown.
  177. I saw an anti-racist image, so I edited it and made it better. I'm only telling the truth,
  178. White people shouldn't go see the new Black Panther movie on opening night because CUCK
  179. Sick BLM Thug Threatens To Blow Up Fallen Officer’s Widow & Kids, Gets Instant Karma By Police
  180. President Trump Should Bypass Courts on the Travel Ban
  181. Islam Inbreeding IQ and Aggression
  182. ‘Honest’ Fauxcahontas Calls Jeff Sessions A Liar
  183. Suspect in armored truck worker's death fled state, another arrested picking up a paycheck, FBI says
  184. Wrong seats thanks to a dindu.
  185. Belfast police investigate alleged racial abuse of schoolgirls - Black teenagers told Im a f**king prod . . . . 10 f**king months youll be out of here
  186. Hilarious Gutfeld on Ruffalo: stop hiring white males!
  187. /r/OffMyChest user got raped: "was he black?" "Yes, why?"
  188. Dial One if Your Neighbor’s Gardener Looks Mexican
  189. Diversity is Bunk
  190. So that rape you heard about on the bachelor, yup it was a nigger doing the raping.
  191. Dont hurt my baby.
  192. Weather getting nice in Baltimore. Officers To Be Put On 12-Hour Shifts, As City Violence Increases
  193. Liberal ANTIFA Thug STABS Police Horse- Gets NASTY Payback Seconds Later
  194. Cops bust black robbery suspect linked to fatal shooting of pregnant white mother and unborn child
  195. Re: Dear Peter Bromfield
  196. Shop owners chase down thieving women in Manhattan's Little Italy
  197. WATCH: Antifa Thug Tries To Run From Homeland Security Agents, Quickly Regrets It
  198. Southern Baptists Reconsider Condemning ‘Alt-Right’ Movement
  199. ‘White Elitist’ Sofia Coppola Slammed for Winning Prize at Cannes for ‘Rich White Women’ Movie
  200. The ‘Resistance’ Goes Live-fire
  201. WATCH: Brawl at Pennsylvania Waffle House draws charges for five
  202. Racist attack on a black woman on Dublin's O'Connell Street..
  203. His Name is Sebastian Dvorak: Popular White Bartender Murdered by Black Male in 70% Black Baltimore
  204. Black University Just Paid The ULTIMATE Price After Firing WHITE Professor- Liberals Are PISSED OFF!
  205. Voter Study Group Releases New Longitudinal Poll and Reports on the American Electorate
  206. South Africa Raises Black-Ownership Requirement for Mines
  207. Coonsby jury deadlocked!
  208. The countries that all of the elements in the periodic table were discovered in--physics and chemistry must be raycis!!!!!
  209. AIDS among Niggers is spreading like wildfire.
  210. Enterprise CarShare halts service in Chicago, citing 'theft, vandalism and fraud'
  211. Swedish Telecom Suggests White Women should Cheat on their Husbands with Africans
  212. Another day, another helpless elderly lady.
  213. ALERT: Skittles Are Now Considered RACIST
  214. "We are the quiet young men who listen until it's time to decide."
  215. A Long History of Leftist Hatred
  216. A nigger that can't wait for his paycheck on pay day.
  217. Al Sharpton Claims That Not Enough Black People are Selling Dope
  218. The Nigger Known as Beetlejuice
  219. You Are what you Eat, Including Brains
  220. Trump-Hating Thug Attacks Driver Flying MAGA Flag, See The Sick Thing They Left Behind
  221. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. WTF is it?
  222. A legend you all hopefully know
  223. Virginia’s GOP Has Lost It
  224. New Jersey High School to Reprint Yearbooks After Student’s Trump T-shirt Was Censored
  225. A North American Rivalry that Goes Way Beyond NAFTA: Mexico and the U.S. Go for the Goals
  226. Why are we letting blacks, the least productive, most criminal, most dependent of the population, assault Confederate monuments and rewrite history they don't even know?
  227. Why are we called crackers?
  228. Support Skittles for White Pride Month
  229. They can't go into a store without stealing cheetos and attacking people
  230. Lithuanian basketball coach on niggerball
  231. Video: Seattle Area Postal Employee Sentenced For Home Invasion Robbery
  232. Feral boons pelt deli clerk with avocados
  233. Sand Niggers burn down their free gibs/housing, only to turn around and riot because their loss of chimps and free gibs.
  234. Brooklyn dad in a coma after nigger randomly sucker punches him off his bike
  235. No Pause in Left-Wing Intimidation of Conservatives Post-Alexandria
  236. Juncker Reveals EU Would Not Have Accepted Poland and Hungary If They Applied Today
  237. Nigs cook niglet well done
  238. Monkey see. Monkey do.
  239. Kill All Normies
  240. I agree with most of you, but what do you do when you meet a respectable nigger?
  241. Doesn't this just make your blood boil?
  242. Man jailed for three months for posting pictures of Grenfell Tower victim
  243. Failure To Comply Can Be Deadly.
  244. US Congressional Leaders Look for Answers to Africa's Food Insecurity. Find answer in subverse title.
  245. 2 arrested in alleged avocado assault on Bronx deli worker
  246. Category 4 Chimpout Incoming. Officer Found Not Guilty.
  247. Run nigger, run!
  248. You can check each and every box on the stereotype is true card with this.
  249. Surrounded by fat Somalian women on the subway
  250. 'I hope he dies tonight!' Philando's mother calls for the death of police officer